Senior lecturers at LUSEM may hand in notice of interest for being appointed to professor once a year – at the latest of 28 February 2018. Notices of interest are to be sent in to Head of Dean’s Office.
After an internal process, eligible notices of interest are sent on to the Faculty Board that decides on 19 June 2018 which notices of interest that will proceed.
Please note that the Faculty Board does not decide on who is, or is not, to be promoted to professor. The Faculty Board decides which applicants that are qualified for further evaluation by external experts.
Documents on promotion to professor
- Bedömningskriterier för befordran till professor | STYR 2016/327
- Assessment criteria for promotion as professor | STYR 2016/327
- Beredning av ärende inför beslut om prövning av befordran | STYR 2015/735
- Preparation of decisions on review for promotion | STYR 2015/735
- Template: Qualification portfolio for promotion
Notices of interest are to be sent to:
Head of Dean’s Office