how to meet without traveling
A digital meeting can save you a travel. If you schedule to meet with a colleague at another University for example you can check out if it is possible to hold a virtual meeting instead of a face to face meeting that might require a trip by flight or by car. A virtual meeting will make less impact on the environment and also save you a lot of time.
At LUSEM you can meet virtually by using one of the following possibilities:
- Zoom by your own computer
- Zoom in a room suitable and equipped for digital meetings
- Teams by your own computer
- Skype for Business by your own computer
- Skype for Business in a room suitable and equipped for digital meetings
Check with your manager where the nearest room equipped for digital meetings is. One example available for all staff at LUSEM is the so called "Skype room" (room number 1-308) where you can hold digital meetings. Book the room in the calendar outside the room.
On this page you can learn more about different types of digital meetings, technical issues and get usable tips before your digital meeting.