administration, revision and deadlines
LUSEM constantly strives to further develop the programme portfolio. The Faculty Board decides on establishment of new programmes and the Associate Vice Dean (with responsibility for education) decides on revisions. The programme curricula are administrated by the Dean's office.
For revision of a programme curriculum, instructions are given below. Keep in mind that changes needs to be done well ahead of time, especially if it involves a new programme code in Ladok (change of programme title, requirements or selection method). You find the dates under the section Deadlines below.
Pernilla Honoré is administrating programme curricula for programmes in Business Administration. Linda Öberg is administrating curricula for all other programmes.
- Discuss the changes with the Associate Vice Dean (with responsibility for education). If the changes are approved, proceed to step 2.
- Request word files of the latest version of the programme curriculumn (one in Swedish and one in English) from Linda Öberg or Pernilla Honoré.
- Switch on the function Track changes in Word to clearly mark the changes and insert the changes in both versions (Swedish and English).
- Fill in the change card (ändringskort) "Change of programme curriculum".
- Change card and word files are sent to Linda Öberg or Pernilla Honoré.
- You will get feedback as the case is processed.
|Programmes with international admission||Start semester|
|1 Mar||Revisions involving new programme code in Ladok||Autumn *|
|1 Sep||Minor revisions such as including courses||Autumn *|
|Programmes with national admission (only)||Start semester|
|1 Oct||Revisions involving new programme code in Ladok||Autumn *|
|1 Feb||Minor revisions such as including courses||Autumn|
|1 Apr||Revisions involving new programme code in Ladok||Spring *|
|1 Sep||Minor revisions such as including courses||Spring *|
* next upcoming year