Courses autumn 2020
HIGHER EDUCATION COURSES/ HÖGSKOLEPEDAGOGISKA KURSER
Due to COVID-19
Due to COVID-restrictions, AHU’s courses for autumn 2020 will be given as distance education. If the restrictions are eased, some courses or modules may be given on campus instead. Applicants will be informed on any changes.
Courses in English: (Application deadline: 8 June 2020)
- Teaching and learning in higher education
- Teaching and learning in higher education - blended course (8 June 2020) Course content
- Course design in higher education (8 June) Course content
- Course design in higher education – and blended (8 June) Course content
- Doctoral supervision (8 June) Course content
- Open Networked Learning (8 June) Course content
Courses in Swedish
- Lärarrollen i högre utbildning (8 June 2020) Course content
- Den goda föreläsningen More information to come. Learn more
When are the courses given?
AHU offers courses all year around but according to a yearly cycle the courses are divided into two main groups Teaching and learning and Course design. For an overview of the yearly cycle for the courses learn more via this year cycle or look up the General course information.
Contact person at LUSEM is Jeanette Ströberg, responsible for information and course registration.
Courses in Canvas
Check out all about courses in Canvas at the Canvas blog.
For further assistance and for special arranged courses for teachers and course administrators with upcoming programmes in Canvas spring 2020 or autumn 2020 please get in contact with Anna Löthman.