FOR EMPLOYEES AT THE DEPARTMENT OF INFORMATICS
The administrative group strives for high quality work and to provide students, teachers and researchers with high-quality, professional service. The administrative staff's functions and responsibilities are presented on this page.
Department administrator – Carla Böhme
- General department service and administration.
- Staffing the department's administrator's office (expedition).
- Registers student's results in Ladok.
- Administrates written examinations and keeps contact with the coordinated invigilator service.
- Responsible for storing and archiving study material.
- Administrates the Staff Calendar and books venues for meetings.
- HR administrator
- Personnel matters such as salary and vacation questions.
- Reporting of timesheets in Primula.
- Purchases – orders books, office supplies, and so on. Note that you have to get all purchases approved by the Head of the department Nicklas Holmberg in advance.
- Travel and hotel bookings.
- Welcomes and supports guests.
- Manages gifts for guest lectures, guest researchers and students.
- Programme coordinator for the PhD programme
- Records PhD student's results and credit transfers in Ladok.
- Administrates PhD courses and admission.
- Coordinates thesis defences and seminars.
- Administrates programme pages in Canvas.
- Board secretary – for instructions regarding proposals and meeting dates please see the Department board page.
- Administrates the department's web pages, staff pages, social media and the entrance TV screen.
- Registrar – record keeping and archiving.
- Manages the coffee machine, printers, fruit basket, bicycles, friday breakfast and meeting "fikas", etc.
Study administrator – Anna Holmes
- Programme coordinator for the MSc programme
- Coordinates introduction, graduation, alumni and career events and meetings.
- Guides students on the programme and on courses at advanced level.
- Administrates course elections on the programme.
- Monitors student results.
- Provides information about the programme.
- Administrates students and courses in Ladok.
- Administrates course schedules in TimeEdit.
- Administrates courses in Canvas.
- Administrates student theses in Ladok and LUP.
- Responsible for pedagogical student support.
- Administrates course syllabus and literature lists.
- Represents the department on LUSEM's education fairs and manges the annual event for study advisors.
- Coordinates connections to industry.
Study advisor – Viktoria Svenby
- Study advisor
- Guides students at basic level education.
- Represents the department on LUSEM's education fairs.
- Programme coordinator for the BSc programme
- Coordinates introductions, graduations, meetings and alumni.
- Guides students on the programme.
- Monitors student results and gives support and study plans to students when needed.
- Administrates crediting of courses.
- Provides information about the programme.
- Part of the programme counsil.
- Administrates course evaluations and publishes course evaluation summaries.
- Administrates admissions and checks applicant eligibility.
- Education coordinator at faculty level
- Coordinates LUSEM's study administrative routines and calendar.
- Documents administrative procedures at LUSEM.
- Represents LUSEM in networks regarding education and quality assurance.
- Collects and archives quality documents at LUSEM.
- Manages a network for administrators regarding course evaluation at LUSEM.
Financial officer – vacant
- Responsible for budget and balancing
- Taking care of invoices, travel reports, expense accounts, project reports, etc.
Accounting and bookkeeping.
Budgeting, forecasting and financial statements.
Accounting and managing research funds for projects.
Investigation account and accruals.
Administrating new recruitments in Primula.
Coordinator – Linda Öberg
- Head of administration
- Manages the administrative activities and is responsible for the quality, efficiency, legal certainty and development of the administrative processes.
- Responsible for the administrative staff, planning and distributing the work.
- Drives management issues within the department, particularly in the areas of education, regulations and governance.
- Acts as management support for the head of department and the department board.
- Convenes and part of the management team and the work environment group.
- Administrative director of studies
- Responsible for the department's educational duty ("utbildningsuppdrag"), i.e. planning of study seats, admission numbers, and admission from waiting lists.
- Administrates courses in Lubas.
- Manages the admission to the MSc programme.
- Manages the department team at MS Teams.
- Education coordinator at LUSEM's dean's office
- Administrates programme curriculumns and manages the process for revision of programmes.
- Administrates scholarships.
- Coordinates and represents LUSEM regarding study administrative systems (e.g. Lubas, Ubas, Ladok, NyA).