The PhD student is responsible for the distribution of the legal deposit:
- 4 copies are handed in to the University Library against a receipt
- 3 copies are handed in to Charlina Lunvald at the LUSEM faculty office, together with the receipt from the University Library (then the PhD student receives a distribution list with pre-printed labels)
- 4–6 copies are sent to the members of the examining committee and to the faculty opponent
- Review copies are sent to other higher education institutions and libraries within the Nordic area according to the distribution list from the faculty office
- Each department at LUSEM receives its own copy, according to the distribution list from the faculty office
The number of copies for distribution within the department, to the department’s networks and to the PhD student him/herself is decided by the department concerned.
Each thesis is to contain the title page for the public defence of the thesis (notification sheet) and the document data sheet.